Rules of content contribution
1) These rules apply to CroaRiva and its network of sites.
2) In order to keep this service helpful and friendly to its users, users agree not to post, transmit, or otherwise make available anything that is or may be: a) discriminating, threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating, defamatory, fraudulent or tortuous; b) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; c) deliberately false or misleading; d) violating another person's privacy; e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right; f) falsely impersonating or misrepresenting any person or entity (such as companies, institutions etc.); g) harmful to the service by posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any virus or other malevolent codes, junk mail, spam; h) illegal in other means i) is against the interest of the service provide by any other means.
3) This site is not responsible for any content not obeying to 2). If it comes to the service provider's notice, it might remove in good faith questionable content with or without notice to its poster or author.
4) Content posted on public boards automatically become parts of an online archive that others can see and search.
5) Posted content cannot be edited by posters, but posters have the right to remove their own posted content.
6) When submitting content to our site, its author grants the site a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, archive and display any such submission in any medium now known or hereafter developed.
7) CroaRiva and its network of sites provide absolutely no guarantee about its services, and it shall not be reliable for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of its services.
Last modified: August 2, 2010.
What do you think? Please comment here!